Planning a getaway soon? To new Moms, finding the best travel crib for flying may seem nonsensical. What wit a foldable full-size crib and tons of baby stuffs accumulated then, why add one more. To an experienced Mom, however, a travel crib is heavenly bliss when 1000feet off the ground or staying in a downtown hotel with little wiggle room. These cribs are designed to provide safety and functionality making traveling lighter and hassle-free.
Here are the 6 Best Travel Crib For Flying in 2019:
BABY BJORN Travel Crib Light
phil&teds Portable Traveller Crib
GuavaFamily Lotus Travel Crib
Koalaty 3-in-1 Universal Infant Travel Tote
Scuddles 3 In 1 Travel Infant Bed Baby Diaper Bag & Baby Changing Pad Portable Systems
Travel cribs for flying actually also double as changing pads and diaper holders. They resemble tote bags which one can easily slung over the shoulder then, deconstructed when the need arise. It can be set-up on the bed to prevent a baby from falling over or from suffocation or strangulation. Though known for their efficiency, the number of brands flooding the market, can make the search a tad overwhelming. To help, we handpicked a selection of highly recommended ones to get you started.
Reviews from verified users reveal:
- It’s super easy to set up and take down at around 15s clocktime!
- Super comfy mattress!
- Durable and well-made travel crib.
Verified users feedback also raved about the travel crib as:
- Impressively light and handy.
- Sturdy and roomy.
- Fast assembly.
No wonder reviews from families reveal that:
- It’s an essential gear for adventurous families.
- Perfect construction for travelling.
- Lightweight and certified safe with Green Guard Gold.
Reviews from savvy parents:
- Perfect solution for travelling families with infants and toddlers.
- Easy to assemble and clean.
- Great as a crib and as a toddler bed.
- Always look for compliance certificate on travel crib safety standards.
- Only use the firm base (mattress) and refrain from adding a plush mattress to avoid suffocation hazards.
- Rather than pile up on loose bedding, choose a well-fitted swaddle to keep baby warm.
- BEWARE of corners particularly to active babies. Clothes can be caught in them leading to strangulation.
- Always check zipper, wheels, mattress and other locking options of a travel crib before placing baby or toddler to bed. Wheels can roll away and zipper as well as mattress cover pose serious choking hazard.
- Never place a travel crib near window. Cords from drapes or blinds can easily strangle a child.
- Always do the try-and-see before travelling. There’s no harm in checking if all mechanisms work to ensure baby’s safety.
Take a pick from these six popular choices for the best travel crib for flying to finally have a handy ally when out and about. In many cases, this crib can even be used as a barrier inside a full-size crib to keep the infant lock and secured. In a way, this helps to guarantee your child’s safety and allows for more quality sleep to you and the baby.