Babies are born with a peculiar startling reflex. They tend to get startled by themselves and for no apparent reason from time to time. And this can be disturbing for them, at times affecting their sleep. To prevent this, as well as to keep your baby warm and feeling secure, most mothers swaddle their babies – particularly at nap time. Especially during the first few months after birth, babies tend to like the secure warmth that possibly reminds them of their time in the womb. But the question still remains: which are the best swaddle blankets that you should get for your baby?
And we are trying to answer that question here for you today with these 3 picks. Check out all three before deciding!
|Product||Product name||Soft breathable fabric||For colder areas||Price|
|aden + anais Classic Muslin Swaddle Blanket||Yes||No||$XX|
|Swaddle Blanket Set 100% ORGANIC COTTON Muslin Baby Swaddling Receiving Blankets||Yes||No||$XX|
|Baby Wrap - Swaddle - Baby Blanket- by BUNDLEBEE||Yes||Yes||$XX|
And now that you’ve had a glimpse of all three blankets, let’s look into each in detail!
#1:aden + anais Classic Muslin Swaddle Blanket
And as for the overwhelming reception from the customers, let’s take a look:
- They are larger than any of the cheaper products – which is a great help in swaddling.
- Also, being 1 ply, they are neither too thick nor too thin. In fact, they are just the right thickness for a tight and secure swaddle.
- Especially in areas where it gets really warm, these are the perfect nap time swaddle blankets – they prevent the baby from over-heating!
#2:Swaddle Blanket Set 100% ORGANIC COTTON Muslin Baby Swaddling Receiving Blankets
But enough about the product itself, now let’s take a look at how the moms and parents who have used this set saw it:
- These swaddles are actually softer than many others you can find in the market.
- Their shape is just right for perfect swaddling.
- Since they are so soft, and made of muslin, they actually fold up into very small rectangles, making it super easy to carry these around in your bag.
But if you are looking for something a little more fancy…
#3:Baby Wrap - Swaddle - Baby Blanket - by BUNDLEBEE
But again, the real test of any such baby care product lies in the reviews that customers give it. Because the real virtues can only come out when someone actually uses it:
- Most babies who slept in these loved it.
- There is no fear of giving your baby to a young sibling to hold and cuddle. This is because the pad being firm, it offers adequate support to your baby’s delicate neck and head.
- Since the Velcro keeps the swaddle in place and well away from your baby’s face, you can put your baby to sleep in this without worrying about suffocation hazards!
And there you have it – the best swaddle blankets and that too in a variety of price ranges. Now whatever your budget, you can always get one to keep your little one feeling warm and secure. And if you wanted to gift it to a new mom you know – then you can do that too!